Fri February 22, 2019
- Crash death teenager was 'beautiful and happy' - Ingrid Messenger, 13, died in a three-vehicle crash that also hospitalised her mother and sister.
- Boy convicted of sex assault on pupil allowed back to school - The victim says she is trying to "pretend he's not there", while her mother says she worries "every single day".
- HMP Haverigg: Inmate 'sexually assaulted before death' - A pathologist says she cannot exclude an unlawful act from causing Keith Abbott's death.
- Carlisle City Council redundancy threat 'causing illness' - Worry over job cuts is said to be causing half of all stress-related illness at Carlisle City Council.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.