Tue July 7, 2020
- Coronavirus: Barrhead Travel confirms redundancy plan - The company has blamed a drop in customer confidence due to coronavirus travel restrictions.
- Coronavirus: Cross-border cluster restrictions look set to be lifted - The first minister says she is "very hopeful" a leisure travel limit can be removed on Tuesday.
- Coronavirus lockdown: Eight ways the lockdown has changed the UK - After three months of the restrictions, many aspects of everyday life have been transformed.
- Coronavirus: What are social distancing and lockdown rules? - Social distancing and lockdown rules are changing in England - but what can you now do?
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.