Fri February 23, 2018
- Donald Campbell's restored Bluebird set for Scotland run - The record-breaking hydroplane will run again having been rebuilt over the past 10 years.
- Family-owned CN Group sold to US media giant - The publishing group has been run by the same family for four generations.
- Underley Hall school abuse claims 'fantasy', accused says - Former owner Derrick Cooper is one of four men who deny assaulting pupils in the 1970s and 80s.
- Thirlmere zip wire plan withdrawn after MoD objections - The proposal for zip wires at Thirlmere were opposed by hundreds of people and the Ministry of Defence.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.