Fri April 26, 2019
- Cumbria Police defend search for child sex abuser Jeffrey Maclagan - Jeffery Maclagan worked on a market stall for seven years, despite being a wanted man.
- Carlisle man allowed scammers to use name for fraud - Paul Okosun made £1,500 by letting fraudsters set up bank accounts in his name, a court hears.
- Man fined for swearing at Carlisle court staff - He was watching a case from a the public gallery and swore at an usher who asked him to behave.
- Cumbria 'county lines' drugs trial: Three found guilty - Sentencing of one of the three is delayed because she is due to give birth close to the hearing.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.